Monday, March 21, 2011

There it Ended....Here it started

Without love I am so consumed and burned
A heart beat following the next
Cant hear them rhythm like they used to be
Cant see the sun rays shine so bright like before
The flame of fire isn’t glowing
The wind aint so strong
The music pulls the strings of my heart
I feel it in every inch of my body
Rise again
Feel again
Long lasting dreams are not over
The sighs of silence will move again
The music plays the strings of my soul
I feel it corner my silent room
Rise again
Feel again
I will stretch my hands out and call again
I will close my eyes and dream again
I will cross the fairy tales’ borders
Beautiful release
Empty veins and weightless moves
I feel it again
It is rising again
I am in the arms of my dreams
And this is where I shall stay
I will make it up with no lies and no escapes
Just a relief of madness that brings me to my comfort
It is rising again
I feel it again
The sweet and simple truth of where I belong
And here shall I stay
It is always there and it will last till the end of time
It is here again
I feel it again

No comments:

Post a Comment