Monday, March 21, 2011

I believe

Walking down the woods she made a wish upon the stars
She walked down the stream and flowers were all around
She stood next to the chapel and she closed her eyes
Why am I here or am I awake?
The dress was whiter than snow
Glowing more than a shooting star
The sound of music was so sincere
The sun was shinning all the way down the valley
And suddenly a rain drop fell on her shoulder
She turned her head and smiled
The way back home seemed too long
Was that a dream or were this meant to be?
The morning rays broke down the window
Fresh and joyful so was she
Down the woods she took the road again
She stood there smiling with a tear on her cheek
And from behind she heard that voice
You are awake and yes it is meant to be
She turned her face and heard the music again
Their lips melted and in his arms she vanished
She screamed from within, yes I believe in fairy tales
This is true and yes you are my world
It was a dream I had and today it came true
Yes it happened and it was meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment