Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I want you…my fairy tale

I want the one who would take my hand to cross the road
I want the one who would kiss me on my forehead good night
I want the one who would wipe my tears when they run down my face
I want the one who would hold my head in his palms to tell me it is going to be ok
I want the one whowould watch me sleep
I want the one who would bow and ask my hand to dance
I want the one who would hold me at night just to make sure I am safe in his arms
I want the one who would watch a movie with me on a Thursday night
I want the one who would take me to dinner on a Friday evening just for a nice chat
I want the one who would look at me as If I am the only born woman for eternity
I want the one who would be my shoulder to leap on when I want to reach
I want the one who would be my eyes to read a book when I cant read no more
I want the one who would love me for I am and who I was and not for who he wants me to be
I want the one who would take care of me as if my mother is there for me till the end of time
I want the one who would share with me the thoughts and talks as if no friend could ever be
I want the one who can feel my heart beat without my mouth uttering a word
I want the one who would look me in the eye and understand what I mean without me having to explain
I want the one who be there for me when no one else is around
I want the one who would share my loss as if I am on the top of my triumph
I want the one who would share my happiness as if no happy moments could ever be
I want the one who would call my name and I would feel him even when he is not around me
I want the one who would pull the chair to seat me first and stand out of courtesy when I do
I want the one who would buy me a flower and not a diamond ring
I want the one who would know how I feel and understand how it should be
I want you…my fairy tale

1 comment: