Monday, March 21, 2011

Solitude

Days come and days go
You sit on the rock and watch the world
You seek the truth and you find an endless stream of answers
The call of the silence
You call it lonely
I call it solitude
I grieve and weep
I shed a tear and wipe another
I think and value and reason
I break and build and search
I alter and fill cracks
I link and shatter
Then I sit back on the rock
I look around again
You say lonely
I say solitude
You see people around
I hear them talk
You listen and I walk
I stop and watch
Loud voices and colored structures
They please you and amuse me
I sit back on the rock
You say Lonely
I say Solitude
A hand stretched out
A leg chopped
A wrecked tone
A dazzled mind
You link and shatter
I demolish and make over
You say lonely
I hurt and you cry
A spirit to appreciate
Loneliness that creates your solitude
The peace of mind deep inside
The slow pace of movement
And the pleasant times that you spend with me
You say Solitude
I roam alone….

No comments:

Post a Comment