Monday, March 21, 2011

Lines & Shades

I took the pen in my hand again and started to draw some lines
I tried to connect them but they were scattered all over the page
I shaded the sides but they where hiding the lines
I looked at the lines and the shades and I saw a face
A familiar face that I used to know
Although I can’t tell who are you but I guess I know you
I can see the eyes looking so deep through me
Asking questions that I can’t answer
I am hallucinating, am I not?
I know you can hear me but I can’t be sure you are here
I wish I can touch you
I wish I can hold you
I wish I can tear that paper and bring you back to life
I lost you forever and that is the truth
I must face it, this is not where you belong
I looked back on the lines and you were gone
Wish you could stay much longer
But I know you weren’t meant to stay


1 comment: