Monday, March 21, 2011

Latin Heat

am in love with love
I can hear latin tango in my ears and close my eyes and see myself in a simple red dress dancing on the sea shore and wind blowing my hair,i can feel the air feeling my lungs,i can feel the sand in my toes, i can see the stars so bright in the sky, i can smell the sea salt mixed with the chill of love
I can close my eyes and taste love, i dip my finger in a bowl of chocolate and feel its taste melting through my viens
I can hear the sweetest love words crawling through my ears, drfiting to my soul and casting my heart away
I can see you holding my hand and without watching our steps we are just taken away with the sense of tango beat
Your hands are are gently moving on my hair as if you are playing with the wind to keep it flying in the air
The stars are still shinning and the moon is hiding behing those lonely clouds
Not a word to utter but a whole conversation was lingering on
I can hear your heart beat with the single note of the crying guitar
Mi amor...i dont know spanish and neither do you
But the latin heat is burning the night with passion that i swear i can understand it when you say
Mi amor...la noche es nuestra
My love...the night is ours
Can you smell the love like i do
Will you love me the next moment or at least till dawn will you stay
Love me tonight, kiss me, take me away to the latin fire of passion
Mi Amor...la noche es nuestra

No comments:

Post a Comment