Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I dont know

In circles I roam around
I start at a point when I find I reached the end
I turn around and I am trapped within the same
I slip a leg to feel the other stuck again
I watch the time and it is moving in the wrong way
I ask you a question and you answer to another
I walk the line and I wind up no where
You come in the door and walk out the other
You turn your head to smile and I see your tear
I tell you I am here and you crawl right there
You tell me you are mine and the next morning you disappear
You take my hand in yours and you let go the next moment
Years pass and you tell me I change
I see wrinkles but I cant see the face
You promise the world you promised the other day
You give it to me one day and you take it away to someone else
Do you still know how I am
Have you ever knew me or was that all a lie
So if you can lie once last year how could you lie again this year
So if I believed you yesterday why do I believe you again today
You hurt me and I cry
You walk away and I am broken
Years pass again
You come back to hurt me again and I let you in
You finish your mission and run away as if I was never there

No comments:

Post a Comment