Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hidden Words

There is a thin line hidden on every page I read

There is a black spot in every white page I open

There is a strange light in every dark room I open

There is an unheard rhythm in every silent motion

There is a place that I don’t dare to talk about

A box that I don’t want to open

A question that I know its answer but I cant say it

A truth that I cant face

The thin sugar trace in the bottom of my coffee cup

The simple smile hiding behind my tears

The deepest secrets that cant be shared

The chest that remains dusty till the end of time

The dress that looks nice but I can’t wear

It is the certainty that I cant bare

Can I even write a line about it

I dare my hands to do

Can I even think that I can spot it

I dare my mind to do

The whole point lies…that I can’t state for a fact

That it’s even alive

No comments:

Post a Comment