Monday, July 11, 2011

Loosing My Child

From the very first moment I felt our connection,
Another heart was beating deep from inside me,
I can hear his cries calling my name,
I can feel his need for me,
Chasing after those little cries I ran despite my exhausted body from the long journey
Oh my poor baby, I reached out my hand to touch his face, felt my skin melting with his, we were simply merging to become one.
He stretched his small arms to hold on to me, barely opened his eyes to let in the light from my eyes to shine his world
Stiff and firm he squeezed into my soul, consuming all my feelings to start his own,
I held him close to feel his breath on my face, it was so weak, I kissed him on his mouth so that he can breathe from my lungs, it was a matter of seconds when I felt that he was sucking all the air and I didn’t think twice, I was taken away by the one and only feeling to save my child,
Please stay.
Please stay
I cant feel my body any longer,
He was sucking the blood from my veins,
The blood was running away from my fragile body to his
Drop by drop
All that was told later
His eyes were shinning with my spark
With my essence
With my blood
I looked up to him but at that moment I can't touch him anymore
I heard the final call
It was my name
He lived…and I left…

No comments:

Post a Comment