Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Blocks

All I can see now are loads of blocks that are making it impossible to even see the road ahead,
Blocks that are so high that I can't even seek the blue sky,
Blocks that are so solid that can't allow me to see through,
Blocks that are so strong that I cant even carry them away,
Blocks that are so hard that I cant dig a tunnel within,
Blocks that make me feel how small and weak I am,
Blocks that shows me the truth yet not showing me how to pass to it,
Blocks that bring tears to my eyes that flow and I can't stop them,
Blocks that yell at me that nothing I do is good enough to remove them from my way,
Blocks that made of me a hero to see them standing tall like landmarks and I cant help doing anything but watch,
Blocks that tears the last bond between me and life,
Blocks that keeps everything behind it that I cant even know what is lying on the other of it,
Blocks that are so dull as if it stole all the colors and captured it inside those huge cubes,
Blocks that are so harsh that I can't get near them or I will suffer from ever lasting scars,
Blocks that reflect the reality that I have been always trying to hide or run away from,
Blocks that arrested by smile and held in imprisoned till the day I part, blocks that shows me that finally I can't see anything but…those blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment